Friday, August 21, 2009

10 million followers guaranteed...

No thanks, I don't want 10 million followers, I don't want to know how I can make millions working from home, I don't want to look at your "naughty pics", I don't want to look at your family photos, I don't want to know what you did with your partner last night or what you'll be doing with him/her tomorrow. I don't want to know about "affiliate marketing programs" or what you had for breakfast. I don't want to know about your stock tips or any of your other money making scams - Thank You. PHEWW !!!

What I do want to hear about are, your interesting quotes, your Project Management tips, your interesting BLOGS, any REAL business opportunities, your philosophy, your views on current affairs, musings about life in general, management theory, business thinking, new scientific development, economic theories, views on the markets, art projects, nice places to visit, human development, man's enduring spirit, space exploration, psychology, new ways of thinking, Globalization, how we can connect across the globe to create a better world.......

AND I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANOTHER THING ABOUT TEETH WHITENING !!

No comments: